I’m SO excited for this new Beachbody release!! So what is it?
Chalene Johnson.. newest fitness program that we need WOMEN.. and MEN! As we are aging, our body needs to be STRONG. This program is launching Summer 2014!
Introducing PiYo, a high-intensity, low-impact workout for a new kind of STRONG.
Chalene Johnson took the best Pilates and Yoga-inspired moves and cranked up the speed to give you full throttle cardio, strength, and flexibility training—all at once. PiYo packs it ALL into each workout so you can build lean muscle mass—as you’re burning crazy calories.
Now you can carve every inch of your body.
How? You’ll use your body weight to perform a series of continuous targeted moves, to burn fat as you redefine every single muscle. No weights. No jumps. Just hardcore results.
The result? Problem areas become no problem. You’ll get sleek, long arms, sexy, flat abs, a tight, lifted bum bum, and the confidence that comes from knowing you’re at your best!
This is your chance to define exactly how you want to look—and how you want to feel. You’re in control.
You have the power to define yourself. Now use it.
Click on this link below… You can sign up to be NOTIFIED when it’s released!
My spiritual daily dose is soaking up God’s word!
Because of the Grace of God, we can always improve ourselves. Start fresh each and everyday.
I totally Love Mondays.. my favorite DAY of the week! (Also, known by my family as, “TRASH DAY”.. out with the old junk and ready for the NEW dreams, goals, thoughts, peace, or anything else that may be going through your mind)
Zucchini oven chips. Better than potato chips!
- 2 1/2 cups (1/8 inch-thick) slices zucchini (about 2 small)
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 t seasoned salt
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 2 T whole milk (or almond milk, etc)
- Directions: Preheat oven to 425. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip zucchini slices in milk, and then coat in dry mixture. Place coated slices on an oven proof wire rack coated with cooking spray; place rack on a baking sheet. Bake at 425 for 20 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Serve immediately. Minutes to Prepare: 10 Minutes to Cook: 20 Number of Servings: 4 Get yourself a mandoline slicer and save some time:
Strawberry Mango Salsa–looks delicious!!! Great combo!!
(coming from Texas we love our salsa)
3/4 cup diced strawberries
3/4 cup diced mango…
1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
2 tablespoons diced red onion
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
2 teaspoons honey, or more to taste
Juice of 1 lime
INSTRUCTIONS In a large bowl, combine strawberries, mango, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, honey and lime juice.