CINNAMON & GINGER CHAMOMILE TEA
Makes 1 serving
- 1 Chamomile Tea Bag (or one bag per serving if making more)
- 1.5 cups water
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger or ½ inch fresh, chopped and seeped directly with the tea (some tea companies offer a ginger / chamomile blend of tea saving you this step)
- Optional: 1 teaspoon raw honey, maple syrup, or stevia to taste
- Optional: ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Brew tea in boiling water 4-10 minutes; strain or remove bag(s). You can squeeze the bags for some extra flavor.
- Once seeped, add spices, coconut oil, and sweetener if desired.
- If you want a little creamy foam at the top, blend with an immersion blender or place in your blender, and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into your favorite mug and take it easy while you sip! This is one of my favorite mugs. “May the God of hope fill you with all JOY.” Romans 15.13 NIV
Voila, enjoy and stay healthy!