Strength training has always been part of my story. This did not come naturally for me. I have had to learn that lifting weights does the body good. So I have fallen in love lifting! This program came at the exact time so I could get my hands on this new strength training program called Hammer and Chisel! I’ve have tried a few workouts from Body Beast by Sagi Kalev and really enjoyed the challenge. Both 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme by Autumn Calabrese have been my go-to programs over the last year and have helped me and so many women I work with get amazing results!
Speaking of nutrition, those COLORFUL little portion control containers from 21 Day Fix have taught me so much. With the launch of Hammer and Chisel, I’m excited to set some new goals and customize the nutrition part with those handy dandy containers and put them to use in a totally different way. I don’t know about you, but the food part is the most intimidating to me. It’s easy to workout for 30-60 minutes a day, it’s not so easy to control what goes in your mouth the other 23 hours of the day!
This is a married couple above! Great results!
So come January 2016, I will be armed, focused and ready to tackle Hammer and Chisel, fresh off the press in December. I have already gotten a sneak peek of three of the workouts. I have committed to doing this program from start to finish and running an official Date your Spouse or GRAB a partner for those who want support in getting results.
Two is better than one…
The Nuts and Bolts Details
The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is the most comprehensive at-home weight training program that has ever been created. Trainers Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese are sought after experts at sculpting spectacular physiques, and they have shelves full of competition prizes to prove it! In the Master’s Hammer and Chisel, they share their winning strategies in this breakthrough system of resistance training to shape powerful muscle, shed body fat, and build a ripped physique.
#Truthbomb… FIT FAM, I feel the need to emphasize that this is about so much more than how you look. You were created in HIS image, therefore you don’t need to DO anything to be more beautiful or pleasing to HIM. This is about equipping you to be the strong, confident woman that you were created to be!
You won’t see me in a fitness competition, but I’m game for anything that challenges my limits and I put my mind too. Muscle burns fat, even while at rest … so that makes resistance training a very good idea for everyone. Hammer and Chisel is a 60 day program, with workouts lasting 30-40 minutes each. I love that! I don’t know about you, but I like a quick, sweaty and effective workouts that allow me to get it done and move on with conquering the rest of the my day. Busy mommas, in the together!
What do you need for this program?
- Dumbells, 5-25 lbs for women depending on your strength
- Pull up bar or over the door attachment for resistance bands (I will use the door attachment)
- Weight bench or stability ball (I will use stability ball)
- Tracking sheets or journal
- Optional:Team Beachbody Club membership so that you can stream your workouts on your laptop or phone without the DVDs
- Optional: Beachbody Performance Line supplements to maximize results, recovery and performance.
What do you need to get into my Exclusive Body & Soul Virtual Group?
- I must be your assigned coach. If you don’t already have a coach, please head on over to my site and set up a free account! If you are already have an assigned coach, please reach out to your coach to see what groups they are running.
- Complete the Body & Soul Challenge Applicationso that I can get to know you and your goals better!
- Commit to the Hammer and Chisel Challenge pack which includes the 60 day workout program, nutrition guide, program manual, schedule of workouts to follow, Shakeology, discounted shipping and price!
- You must commit to being an active member of the online support and accountability group. You must be willing to show up every day, log your workout, rate your nutrition, check in for accountability and support.
In return, I am going to share with you how to meal plan, how to prep your meals, how to make it easy and simple to get results, I am going to help you with daily accountability, motivation, tips and tools to get you the BEST results possible! 2016 can be different from the rest of the years for a few reasons.
- Instead of a Resolution, you and I are going to see SMART GOALS (specific, manageable, attainable, realistic, time-focused) You have 60 days to achieve this goal. You will set your own weight & measurement goals
- You are going to recruit your spouse or a friend to join you. So many times people fail because their spouse doesn’t have the same goal or you feel like you are alone on this journey. YOU are NOT ALONE. This program has a woman & a man trainer, it appeals to both sexes. So for 60 days, you have a 30 minute date with your mate per day! Or a great 30 minutes with a close friend for both of you heading in the right direction.
- You have a PLAN, the program is laid out for you. No wasting time on deciding what to do at a gym or lost in the world of nutrition. We got you covered in both areas. Specific meal plan to follow.
- You aren’t trying something that is too difficult. From the video above you may think it’s over your skill level. After doing a couple of the programs, I have found that you can go on your own pace. You can baby step your way into the program.
So, let’s do this.
Our Body & Soul Hammer and Chisel Launch group is going to EPIC! I believe that a physical challenge can better equip us to take on other challenges that life brings our way. And when we put God in the center of everything we do, and rely on him for strength and motivation, we experience spiritual growth. Becoming physically and spiritually FIT. That’s a win-win!
Put on your full armor, FIT FAM let’s go! Order The Master’s Hammer & Chisel Challenge Pack